Get immediate liquidity using your accounts receivable through Financial Factoring and face your immediate commitments in a simple and effective way.
Among the advantages of Financial Factoring are the following :
– Saves time, expense savings, and accuracy of reporting.
– It allows maximum mobilization of the debtors portfolio and guarantees the collection of all of them.
– Allows to receive advances on transferred credits.
– Gives transparency and flexibility to the operation of the company or entity.
– Creates more efficient and tailored made financial structures to the company.
– Can be used as a financing source and obtaining circulating resources.
– Bills provide collateral for a credit loan that otherwise the company would not be able to get.